The Solidscape items listed in our shop are only available for sale to our customers and prospects in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
FiberLUX 3D - engrave and cut via laser on planar and non-planar surfaces
To meet the increasingly growing needs in the jewelery and industry sectors, ElettroLaser offers FiberLUX 3D to engrave and cut via laser on planar and non-planar surfaces.
It is also equipped with a laser source in ytterbium-doped fiber optics and is a machine with low environmental impact and low maintenance.
The new 3D, thanks to the complete restyling, can be supplied with its on stand, or even in the traditional desktop version if it is necessary to safeguard the spaces.
It allows to mark and cut on planar and non-planar surfaces with maximum unevenness approximately 35 mm, in addition to standard works like the other Fiberlux versions, it is always possible to engrave and cut on gold, silver, steel, etc., in particular: logos, brands, photogravures, texts, graphic designs, etc.
With a maximum marking area of 160x160 mm and with resolutions up to 20 μm.
|POWERS AND MAIN FEATURES|
|20 W||30 W||50 W||70 W||100 W|
It is equipped with the innovative "user-friendly" focusing system with overlapping pointers, through the manual adjustment of the "Z" axis, and can be supplied with a camera for the working area, this for an optimization of the processing or for any remote assistance.
This version also features a novelty, the dual management of the machine via PC and the touch screen consoleon the front, which allows the use of the marker without the use of the computer.
The machine is supplied complete with SOFTWARE, easy and intuitive, capable of importing files from the most well-known computer-design programs currently in existence (svg, dxf, bmp, plt, jpg, dwg, etc.).
The PRO line is provided with included the software for trademarks with which it is possible to affix the title based on the new reference protocol for the laser marking of precious metals and proceed to electronic punching through a simple USB token.
- X & Y clamp, for fixing and positioning the pieces;
- Rotary axis system (for engraving inside and outside the rings and more);
- Internal camera;
- Automatic drag & clam (for production in series);
- Dust aspirator, to optimize the cleaning of the machine and the work area (available in 2 models, one ideal for small production and one ideal for intensive production);
- NEWS 2019: The new advanced auto-detection system of the parts to be marked can be integrated as an option. Thanks to an advanced multidimensional scanner, the exact positions of the pieces will be acquired in the space, allowing the marking software to realize the work without the necessary orientation of the same in the working area.
|WHY CHOOSING THE FIBERLUX PRO 3D|
The PRO series is the top of the ElettroLaser range. It offers the best quality in terms of engraving and laser cutting and is the optimal choice for those who must work on planar and non-planar surfaces, convex and bas-reliefs and thanks to the wide range of available powers covers the most varied needs in terms of production.
|FIBERLUX 3D 20||FIBERLUX 3D 30||FIBERLUX 3D 50||FIBERLUX 3D 70||FIBERLUX 3D 100|
|OUTPUT POWER||20 W||30 W||50 W||70 W||100 W|
|WAVE LENGHT||1064 nm|
|POWER SUPPLY||230 V 50/60 Hz opt. 110 V on request|
|ABSORBED POWER||500 W||500 W||500 W||600 W||650 W|
|WORKING SPACE DIMENSION (LXDXH)||230x380x350 mm|
|WEIGHT||55 kg||55 kg||55 kg||60 kg||60 kg|
|FOCAL 100: MARKING AREA / SPOT||60x60 mm / 11 um|
|FOCAL 160: MARKING AREA / SPOT||110x110 mm / 26 um|
|SPEED OF GALVO HEAD||6000 mm/s|
|MAX PULSE ENERGY||up to 1,5 mJ|
|MAX FREQUENCY||1000 kHz|
|COOLING SYSTEM||air cooled|
|PULSE DURATION||10 to 200 ns|
|LASER CLASS/MACHINE CLASS||IV / I|
|FOCUS RANGE IN Z DIRECTION WITH 100 MM FOCAL LENSE||10 mm|
|FOCUS RANGE IN Z DIRECTION WITH 160 MM FOCAL LENSE||35 mm|
- Pulsed fiber laser
- 3D software for image processing
- R-axis for marking rings and bracelets
- 3D focus-shift scan-head
- Adjustable focus height 35 mm
- Wide selection of optional
- Laser chamber enhanced visibility
- Pneumetic open door
- Operating keys on machine
- Easy I/O access
- 36 month warranty
- Engravings on rings, bracelets, medallions and flat surfaces
- Engravings on uneven surfaces with up to 40 mm irregularity
- Excavation in layers and bas-reliefs in 3D
- Engraving of photographs, names, designs and logos, including trademarks
- Engravings on watch faces and eyewear of any metal material
- Manual cutting of the individual piece, or automation for mass production